Near Lumiere's Lodge
- Less than 7 minutes from Disney’s entrance
- Great restaurants on Hwy 192, 5 minutes away
- New Super Wal-Mart less than a mile away
- 10 minutes to Animal Kingdom
- 13 minutes to Epcot
- 13 minutes to Hollywood Studios
- 15 minutes to the Magic Kingdom
- 20 minutes to Seaworld
- 24 minutes to Universal Studios
- 35 minutes to Orlando Airport
- 20 minutes to Wet N Wild
- 40 minutes to Lego Land
- Mystic Dunes – right next door!
- 15 minutes to Champions Gate
- 14 minutes to Orange Lake
- 20 minutes to Lake Buena Vista
- 15 minutes to Disney’s Palm and Magnolia
- 25 minutes to Shingle Creek
- Lots more in the area!
If you’re flying into Orlando International (MCO), Melbourne (MLB), or Sanford (SFB), you will need transportation to Windsor Hills and to the parks, etc. Windsor Hills does not have shuttles. Taxis can be called, but are the most expensive option.
Rental vehicles are simple to arrange at each airport; Autoslash.com is our favorite for getting the best rates, you’ll see prices from multiple companies however tread carefully and avoid the super cheap companies with low ratings – they’re nightmares to rent from. Do some research on the web before you choose a rental company.
If you prefer not to drive, the best options are dependent on the size of your group – Uber and Lyft are easy to arrange (via app), but for groups of 4 or more you need multiple vehicles. Larger vehicles can be found via private car hires, such as Golden Transportation (which gives a discount to Windsor Hills guests) and will be less expensive than getting two or more Ubers.
Golden Transportation prices as of June 2020: